Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom in LaTeX file

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom in LaTeX file
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:46:22 -0400

Chris,

>Hi, is there a way to embed axiom in latex?  I saw some stuff on a python
>script that just hands everything between "\begin{axiom}...\end{axiom}" to
>axiom but I can't seem to find any info on it.  Did a tool like that ever
>get finished or did someone come up with a different solution?

I did copy some information on this technique that would allow Axiom
to run from latex. And I carefully saved it away so I could use it.
And I carefully wrote myself a todo item to experiment with it. But
I forgot to write down where I stored it. Sigh.

It does seem possible. If I come across it I'll let you know.

Tim