[Axiom-mail] gnuplot on axiom-wiki

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-mail] gnuplot on axiom-wiki
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 19:56:27 -0400

David,

I have spent a little time polishing your work from last year on the
interface for gnuplot in mathaction. This page is based on you
original work but I have added new SPAD code to create gnuplot scripts
from Axiom graphics (draw) output. See:

http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/PlotMathAction

The main difference from what you were doing is that I have
incorporated gnuplottex into the wiki. This allows the LaTeX
post-processor to handle the presentation of the gnuplot graphics. I
would be very pleased if you had a few minutes to comment on this
approach and if time permits, to contribute a few more tests and/or
modifications to the code.

Cc: Of course this also applies to all Axiom, FriCAS and OpenAxiom users!

Cheers,
Bill Page.