[Axiom-mail] Axiom on Intel Macs

From: Thomas Madden
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom on Intel Macs
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 12:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

I have been interested in Axiom for some time now, but unfortunately I have not been able to use it since I am using a PPC Mac, OS X 10.39, and my understanding is that it does not run this type of system. I am considering upgrading to a newer Intel Mac and would like to know if Axiom will run on this system. I am not locked into getting an Intel mac, but it would be convenient for a number of reasons that are unrelated to my CAS use. Any general advice or indication of what a preferred type of setup in terms of OS and hardware would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thomas