Re: [Axiom-mail] Enumeration

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Enumeration
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 21:34:32 +0200

Enumeration is an important built-in type in Aldor, but I
Axiom I get mixed (strange) results...

Maybe, Enumeration is also not very well implemented in the current Aldor compiler. Some years ago I tried to use it heavily and got some strange segfaults after which I was told better not to use Enumeration.

But that is just a side remark of no relevance for the SPAD development.

Ralf