[Axiom-mail] How to avoid vertical bars enclosing function name in gener

From: Vanuxem Grégory
Subject: [Axiom-mail] How to avoid vertical bars enclosing function name in generated Lisp code
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:41:04 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to call a Lisp function in Spad. The problem is that I don't
want to import it. If I use 'FOO(something)$Lisp' the generated Lisp
code is approximately '(FOO something)' but if I append its package
name, 'FOO_:_:BAR(something)$Lisp', the Spad compiler encloses it in
vertical bars, the generated code becomes (|FOO::BAR| something). Is it
possible to avoid this ? And, if not, any idea where I can look to
modify this behavior ?

Greg