Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: noweb

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Re: noweb
Date: 14 Aug 2006 23:08:10 +0200

David MENTRE <address@hidden> writes:

| Hello,
|
| Ok, so why not modifiying 'document' itself, like in:

Really, I don't believe the issue is that of "gaby mode".
document is doing too many things at the same time.
There was a comparison with tar earlier.  However, tar does many
things at the same only if you give many options :-).

I would like to see:

   --all                # do "everything"
   --weave              # extract tex files, don't compile
                        # probably with more options, e.g. --delay

   --tangle             # extract source code, probably with more
                        # option, e.g. --tabs=8

Those are what I currently use; you're welcome to expand and submit as
a patch and pray Father Tim accepts it :-)

-- Gaby