Re: [Axiom-mail] Using eval() in compile spad code.

From: Donald J Bindner
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Using eval() in compile spad code.
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:36:58 -0600

> I look forward to hearing more about how you are using Axiom.

I forgot to answer this question.  I generally evaluate computer
algebra systems by the way I would use them for teaching calculus
(and multivariable calculus in particular).

You can get an idea of the kinds of tasks I do with students by
browsing through the Rosetta stone I keep:

 http://limestone.truman.edu/ClassWiki/RosettaStone

Don

--
Don Bindner <address@hidden>