[Axiom-mail] Re: about axiom documentation

From: Christophe
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Re: about axiom documentation
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 12:18:40 +0200

Tim,

> Thanks for the info on the french documentation. Can you
> give me a URL for the docs?

I just created a small page with all docs and infos about our work. You
can find them under:

http://la.riverotte.free.fr/axiom/

> I'm interested in making Axiom more international ( though even
> the little paragraph you wrote strained my french language skills )
> I've ported Axiom to Red Flag Linux for China and, though it works
> I can't read the menus.
>
> I'd like to get more involved with the French community anyway.
> I plan to give 2 talks at the LSM conference in July. One of the
> topics of interest will be trying to get a local base of support
> for the French community.

I forward you message to all french people i know, who are interested in
axiom. Hope it can helps! If you need any help for translating, i would
be happy to help you, and even my writing of English isn't perfect, i
think i can easily read English and write French.

> I don't know what an "CC BY-SA" license means. Is it possible to
> integrate a copy of the documentation with the Axiom build?
> Axiom is license under the Modified BSD which means that people
> are pretty much free to do what they please with the source.

Yes, you can (of course!) integrate a copy with the axiom build :) I put
some references to the CC BY-SA license on the page too.

Best regards,

Christophe