Re: [Axiom-mail] mathaction

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] mathaction
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:12:45 +0200

Hello Martin,

Martin Rubey <address@hidden> writes:

>   - it would be great if these pages would be *identical* to the pamphlet
>     files. It should be possible, shouldn't it? Maybe you could make a new
>     style called "pamphlet", which produces LaTeX in the background using the
>     "document" command and then applies "latex2html"? This way, we could move
>     the complete src/algebra directory at once into the wiki!

I probably not understood everything but I think you need a second
translator to transform the edited html wiki into latex code, no?

>     I believe that this would considerably speed up the transition to
>     documented code!!!

Yes. And then an infrastructure to export that edited tree into an Arch
or similar CVS-like repository.

I'm personnally more interested to work on a Axiom browser which would
understand noweb markups and Common Lisp call tree but I haven't found
time yet to code my few ideas.

Yours,
d.
--