[Axiom-mail] Axiom on the Web

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom on the Web
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:31:41 -0400

Dear Axiom Users:

Now you can try Axiom online with only a web browser!

  http://page.axiom-developer.org

Use the "wiki" feature to insert Axiom commands into a web
page.  When you click Save you will see the output generated
by Axiom displayed as nicely formatted mathematics.

If you are unsure about Axiom and would like to try it without
the hassle of having to download and install complex software,
then the MathAction Axiom Wiki is for you...

If you would like to learn more about Axiom and to have a
place to share files and ideas with other Axiom users, the
then the Axiom Portal is for you ...

If you would like to contribute to Axiom development, testing
and documentation now you can do that online too ...

If you would like to introduce other people to Axiom or if
you would like to collaborate with other people "over the
web" on a computer algebra or mathematical problem, whether
you are a researcher, a teacher or a student, then this
web site is for you ...

Tell other people who you think might be interested in
computer algebra to try Axiom here.

This is an experimental service. It is free for you to use
at your own risk and without any warrantee. But please be
kind and let me know if you have any problems, suggestions
or questions. I am interested in your feedback.

All of the software on this site is free and open source.

Regards,

Bill Page
(Axiom Project Admin)

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom