[Axiom-mail] batch jobs

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: [Axiom-mail] batch jobs
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:51:13 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

is it possible to pipe through axiom ? Eg

axiom -oprions < infile > outfile

I tried the above and it led not to satisfying results. In fact it works,
but I cannot manage to do silently setting system variables etc, which is
awkward for processing TeX files. Hence I would like to be able to set
some variables and finally one should be able to set the linewidth for tex
line breaking etc (when the TeX output code is updates)

ciao
BF.

% |   | PD Dr Bertfried Fauser    Fachbereich Physik    Fach M 678  |
%  \ /  Universit"at Konstanz     78457 Konstanz        Germany     |
% (mul) Phone : +49 7531 693491   FAX : +49 7531 88-4864 or 4266 (comul)
%   |   E-mail: address@hidden                   / \
%   |   URL   : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser    |   |