Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom and aldor

From: Ralf HEMMECKE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] Axiom and aldor
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:40:44 +0100

Hi Mike,

Right, it works with Axiom 2.3. (Since I have set ALDORROOT and AXIOMXLROOT to point to the new aldor compiler (not the one which comes with Axiom 2.3), I had to make a link
  ln -s aldor.conf axiomxl.conf
in $ALDORROOT/include.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to force a backtrace.

Is OpenAxiom relying on the environment variable ALDORROOT or AXIOMXLROOT?

Ralf

Mike Dewar wrote:
Hi Ralf,

This looks like an error being thrown within lisp and is probably due to
some sort of CCL/GCL incompatibility.  If you can force a backtrace you
should be able to find out where the error actually occurs.
Unfortunately I don't have the open Axiom sources and the last NAG
version (Axiom 2.3) handles this correctly.

Regards, Mike.