[Axiom-mail] Axiom on Asianux

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-mail] Axiom on Asianux
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 20:10:35 -0500

I understand from your recent press release that you are developing
a version of Linux for the Asian market.

Education and Research are two areas where Linux is widely used.

I'm the lead developer of Axiom, a general purpose computer algebra
system similar to Mathematica and Maple. Axiom is available as free
and open source software. The primary website is:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom

Axiom has been ported to Red Flag Linux (V4.0). I would like to ensure
that it will run on the new version you are developing. Can you give
me the email address of a technical contact?

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden