Re: [Axiom-mail] problem using axiom in texmacs

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] problem using axiom in texmacs
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:49:22 +0100

I'm afraid that all the people I used to know at Springer have left.  In
any case I can't see them agreeing.

I've just remembered that there was also an Axiom tutorial that we
produced for the Windows version.  I can't find the sources right now
but I'll see if I can dig them out - that might be a useful stop-gap for
people needing documentation.

Mike.