Re: [Axiom-mail] lattice graph program

From: Martin RUBEY
Subject: Re: [Axiom-mail] lattice graph program
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:11:08 +0100 (CET)

is this what you have in mind?

> I've been messing with XREF a little more, and using graphviz and xref
> I made a chart which maps the risch.lisp functions, as well as the
> RZMAC and RATMAC files.  I doubt it's useful for much but I thought I'd
> upload it in case anyone is interested.  One that is definitely useless
> is a joint mapping I did of all the rat*.lisp files.  It's way too
> complex to be useful, but does give you an appreciation for just how
> complex this program really is.  I uploaded the postscript files in
> case anyone is curious:

> http://maxima.sourceforge.net/risch.ps
> http://maxima.sourceforge.net/rat_files_chart.ps

> CY

BTW: two questions:

1. Is there an estimate when there will be a first axiom (alpha :-°)
release?

2. Why is axiom NOT part of the gnu project? Wouldn't you at least ask
for something similar as (from aldor)

If you distribute a modified form of either source or binary code (a) you
must make the source form of these modification available to Aldor.org (b)
you grant Aldor.org a royalty-free license to use, modify or redistribute
your modifications without limitation, and (c) you represent that you are
legally entitled to grant these rights and that you are not providing
Aldor.org with any code that violates any law or breaches any contract.

(if there was a choice, I would find it great if axiom would become gpl,
but presumably there are lots of legal issues I do not know about...)

Martin