[Axiom-developer] Your Article on Robust Computer Algebra and Theorem Pr

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Your Article on Robust Computer Algebra and Theorem Proving
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 07:13:42 -0400

I just finished reading your article "Robust Computer Algebra,
Theorem Proving, and Oracle AI".

This touches on a subject I've been working on for years.
I'm in the Computer Science Department at Carnegie Mellon.

Unlike other Computer Algebra systems, Axiom is strongly
typed and built on a group-theory scaffold, making it much
more amenable to proving Axiom correct.

I have a survey article in preparation that covers the interaction
between computer algebra and proof systems over the last 50 years.

Tim Daly
address@hidden