Re: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom] Progress report

From: Frank Pfenning
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [Axiom] Progress report
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:24:50 -0400

I would suggest the ITP, which in 2018 is part of FLoC.
There is also ISSAC, more traditionally in computer algebra.

  - Frank

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Tim Daly <address@hidden> wrote:
Last night I finished adding Chapter 8 to Axiom's Volume 10.1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axiom_(computer_algebra_system)
based on Andreas' PhD thesis. His TeX sources greatly simplified
the task.

The Visiting Scholar position allowed me to complete the necessary
background library work quickly. It also gave me access to a rich
collection of further research leads.

This chapter will form the skeleton for the next phase of research on
proving Axiom correct. This next phase will focus on the overall plan
of attack.

I am open to suggestions about what conference might be the best
forum for publishing papers on this subject.

Thank you.
Tim

--
Frank Pfenning, Professor and Head