Re: [Axiom-developer] Towards a Semantic Language of Mathematics

From: Raymond Rogers
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Towards a Semantic Language of Mathematics
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 17:31:34 -0500

This reminds me of my Real Analysis class: where I took too drawing Venn diagrams on butcher paper to keep track of the subordinations and properties. A case where you wished the number of Theorems outnumbered the number of Definitions:) It did help me to keep the structures in mind and I see no reason it couldn't be mathematically useful.
Ray