Re: [Axiom-developer] compile errors

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] compile errors
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:32:20 -0500

Greetings!  I know this is an old note, but you might find it useful to
know that synchronous versions of gcl, maxima, acl2, axiom, and hol88
are maintainted in debian unstable, and which should appear in Ubuntu
with a small time lag.  The gcl in debian nstable is the latest tagged
version of Version_2_6_13pre (at the moment), with the tag listed in
debian/changelog.  The other programs are the latest released versions
with the occasional minimal patch as listed in debian/patches/series.

Please let me know if problems persist.

Take care,