Re: [Axiom-developer] build failure

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build failure
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 15:05:36 -0500

Paul,

>As a point of reference FriCAS 1.2.4 builds ok for me on:-
>1. OSX 10.5 (PowerPC) using SBCL 1.2.5, and on
>2. OSX 10.10 using SBCL 1.2.4, but only after installing Apple's
>command-line tools package and the XQuartz app, and even then only
>with --x-includes=/usr/X11/include given to the configure script.

Thanks for the note. These requirements should probably
be in the configure script I guess.

I have quite a few of the developer's tools installed because
I did some Apple development work for a client. I don't recall
all the details though.

Waldek made some helpful suggestions off-list but my mac build
just failed again a few minutes ago.

I'm back in my office so I can build it elsewhere. I only
need it to chase an Axiom bug report and all I had was my mac.

Tim