Re: [Axiom-developer] thesis on symbolic summation

From: daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] thesis on symbolic summation
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:24:32 -0500

>We have tried to implement Karr-Schneider algorithm in Mathematica,
>however we met two problems that we are not sure how to deal with. If
>you are interested, Javier can provide more details on this.
>
>Victor

There is no such thing as a simple job.

I'd be interested to know the nature of the problems. Axiom and
Mathematica differ quite radically in their world views so,
depending on the problems, they might not exist in an Axiom setting.
But it still won't be a simple job, I'm sure.

Is there a set of test cases with expected results I can use?

I'll read the thesis and get back to Javier with questions.

Thanks for the warning.
Tim