Re: [Axiom-developer] Heidegger, literate programming, and communication

From: Gary Johnson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Heidegger, literate programming, and communication
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 16:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:20:39 PM UTC-4, Mars0i wrote:
On Thursday, May 22, 2014 4:05:58 PM UTC-5, Gary Johnson wrote:
Hi folks,

  I suspect I'm the Gary that Tim thought he was referring to since I've posted on several of his other LP-related threads (though not this one until now).

I cede the name "Gary" to Gary.

No worries. You can be Gary too if you'd like. It's a passable name, all things considered. ;-)

  But really, at the end of the day, I'm just getting tired of listening to people razzing on LP for the reasons listed above.

For my part, I have never intended to criticize LP per se.  When it sounds as if someone is arguing that everyone should use LP all the time (or something similar), I sometimes object.

Hey, point taken. I'm certainly not out to force LP on anyone. I'm just here to soak up advice from the folks who have been using it for awhile. I'm happy keeping the kool-aid to myself, so to speak. :-P