Re: [Axiom-developer] [sage-devel] Re: LaTeX code to Sage expression?

From: daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] [sage-devel] Re: LaTeX code to Sage expression?
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 12:23:41 -0400

Since TeX is turing complete and allows macros,
would it be possible to create a set of macros
that are not ambiguous? For instance, an integral
macro that specifies the limits and differential
variable?

\integrate{0}{\infty}{r}{sin(\theta)}

In this case it seems to me that the latex macros
would closely approximate the actual linear input
to the CAS.

Tim Daly