Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom November 2007 release now in Gentoo Linux

From: M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom November 2007 release now in Gentoo Linux
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 07:07:00 -0800

Ondrej Certik wrote:
On Feb 4, 2008 3:43 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <address@hidden> wrote:
The November 2007 release of Axiom is now in Gentoo's Portage repository
for testing. The previous version was the September 2005 tarball! I have
it running on my Athlon64 X2, but I haven't heard whether it runs on the
other architectures Gentoo supports, especially PowerPC.

Just curious - how long does it compile?

Ondrej

I forgot to time it. :( It's a dual-core 2.2 GHz box with 4 GB of RAM, so I think it's under an hour.