[Axiom-developer] Re: [#55] Axiom doesn't run on Windows

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [#55] Axiom doesn't run on Windows
Date: 20 Dec 2007 18:47:04 +0100

Dear Tim, Gaby,

address@hidden (daly) writes:

> Strictly speaking, Axiom does not run on Windows
> so this isn't a bug but a feature request.

Tim, I guess with Axiom you mean your project.  If this is indeed the case,
please do not close bugs, just because they are fixed (in one sense or the
other) in this project - rather make the status "fix-proposed".  I would like
to have IssueTracker used as a common database of bugs.

Unless, of course, the issue is fixed in all three versions of axiom:  Gaby,
do HyperDOc and Graphics run on MS Windows for open-axiom?

Martin