[Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Link to new wiki

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] Link to new wiki
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:50:55 -0500

On 27 Nov 2007 20:26:50 +0100, Martin Rubey wrote:

> Dear maintainers in charge,
>
> I would like to suggest that each one of you places a link to the new wiki
> home
>
>  axiom-wiki.new-synthesis.org
>
> on his projects homepage.  I believe that this would be a win for all of us.

Thanks, Martin. I think that is a very good idea, but please note the
correct url:

http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org

'newsynthesis' is one word - there is no dash here. But there is a
dash in the axiom-wiki part. Sorry, 'newsynthesis' is a fixed name,
but I could add an alias for  'axiomwiki' if you think that would be a
good idea.