[Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom breakage when installing OpenAxiom

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom breakage when installing OpenAxiom
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:35:34 -0400

Maybe it is my fault. :-(

Reading now the script in OpenAxiom, I see that it sets
the AXIOM variable like Gaby explained. However, this
script cannot run in Windows.

In both installers, I use the AXIOMsys executable, following
the previous installer method.

If anybody has a suggestion of how I can handle this,
please let me know.

I apologize for any new friction I had introduced with this.

Regards,

Alfredo