Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: hyperdoc on windows
Date: 22 Sep 2007 08:20:04 +0200

"Alfredo Portes" <address@hidden> writes:

> I am not sure, I never got Martin's code to run :-(.

Could you please be more specific!  Which operating system, which axiom?

> But he can say if his code provides the same or more functionality.

My code does dynamic database lookup like HyperDoc, converts the documentation
into html (or, if you prefer, mathml or dvi or pdf or whatever) and displays
that in the browser.

It does not provide the buttons

  depends, dependents, uses, users

yet.