[Axiom-developer] Re: Wiki

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Wiki
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:44:38 -0400

On 8/12/07, Tim Daly wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I have decided to recover the original Axiom project goals.  I'm in
> the process of changing things around so the axiom-developer.org site
> will reflect the project I started.
>
> You need to plan to rehost the wiki on a different server.
>
> Tim

Tim,

I felt I should Cc: the axiom-developer list since this decision will
affect most Axiom developers and users.

What can I say about your plan but: "As you wish, Sir." :-(

We have (rather, we had) a mirror of this wiki on a server at RISC.
This server is in the process of being rebuilt because of a hard disk
failure. We will need to determine if RISC wants to mirror your
revised axiom-developer.org site or continuing to run the old wiki.

Meanwhile the Sage project has also offered to mirror the current
Axiom wiki site but I have not done any work on that yet.

What is your timetable for the change?