[Axiom-developer] Re: ChangeLog on Silver

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: ChangeLog on Silver
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:37:22 -0400

On 8/12/07, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2007, Martin Rubey wrote:
> | Maybe you could add this to MathAction,
>
> When I received your original proposal, I replied to MathAction with the
> suggested amendment.  For some reasons, it does not show up.
> Bill do you know why?

No, I don't know for sure. This is supposed to work but reasons of
spam prevention the Wiki will reject a reply if the email address of
the sender does not exactly match the email address of a subscriber
the the Wiki, i.e. you must be subscribed to the wiki in order for it
to append you reply to an existing page or create a new page. Also
make sure to keep the bracketed [...] contents in the subject line
since that is how it is supposed to tell to which page it should
append your comments.

If you are having trouble with this let me know, but if all else fails
you could always yous the browser interface rather than an email
reply. :-)