Re: [Axiom-developer] Lisp in Small Pieces

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Lisp in Small Pieces
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:36:56 -0400

On 8/10/07, C Y wrote:
> Not at $4 any more. I didn't notice it in time.  Arrrgh.

:-) I think I got the last one. When I went to amazon.ca it said: 1
new copy for $3.99 and about 10 used copies for about $70. I was
afraid the my order would be cancelled by the time I got to check-out
but in the end I got a confirmation email that said I would be
receiving my book for $3.99 + about $6 for shipping, not bad for 900+
page book I thought. Now we will see if it actually shows up in a few
days.