[Axiom-developer] Recent changes to silver

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Recent changes to silver
Date: 21 Jul 2007 03:36:46 -0500

Tim --

  A fresh update of my local tree reveals that you downcased every
file.  I don't remember a consensus among the "active" committers
or developers that this indeed was what we wanted.

  I don't propose to revert your changes, but it is my understanding
that the "canonical" spelling of "change log file", is "ChangeLog".
Furthermore, I don't see the necessity for downcasing README or FAQ.

  I would suggest that files like ChangeLog, Makefile, README
retain those spellings.