[Axiom-developer] Democracy!

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Democracy!
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 01:57:36 -0500

Martin,

I've given the matter much thought and I've decided to agree with you.

Axiom is now a democracy. You, as the leader of the movement and the
person who proposed the structure, are now the person who is in charge.

Silver is now yours to maintain.

I will work exclusively in a branch and, like everyone else, I will
submit diff-Naur patches to the list. These patches will be voted on
like everyone else's.

The last time I stepped away from the lead developer role Axiom
development stopped. No one changed anything. No one decided to
lead. This time I feel that you have a responsibilty to carry thru
with your vision and make sure that silver is properly maintained.
I only ask that you maintain and expand silver.

Congratulations, Mr. President. The future of Axiom is now in your hands.

Tim