[Axiom-developer] Re: Literate programming and Provisos

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Literate programming and Provisos
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:30:40 +0200

On 07/08/2007 01:39 PM, address@hidden wrote:
Eh? I sent you the reference to the book so that you could see an
example of what I consider modern literate programming practice that
has been published as a textbook.

Sorry, did you address that to me? Since I don't have that book and cannot buy or borrow it on a Sunday I cannot say anything about that book. Of course, I will try to have a look at the programming style.

(And by the way, my last mail was about "continuation in LISP" and why that would affect algebra programmers.)

Ralf