[Axiom-developer] Axiom community goals

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom community goals
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 18:54:20 -0500

Having spend nearly 2 hours drafting a reply I've erased it.
Each of these replies takes hours to draft and craft.

I've tried to make the dirt-obvious point about diff-Naur patching.
Either you get it or you don't.  I give up. Contribute. Don't
contribute. Do whatever you like.  Believe whatever you like.
Join. Leave. Have a grand time.

I'm going back to tracking a compiler bug.
I will no longer respond to non-technical emails.

Tim