Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7.0 reports

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7.0 reports
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 04:59:39 +0200 (CEST)

> Greetings, and thanks Waldek!  Should be fixed now.  (The format of
> this report was very helpful.)

Thanks for your message.  I tried new version from cvs and I again
have build problem:

;; Compiling ../lsp/gcl_callhash.lsp.
; (DEFUN DO-RECOMPILE ...) is being compiled.
;;; The declaration (DECLARE (IGNORE TPN)) was found in a bad place.
Error: ERROR "The tag (NIL) is undefined."
Signalled by COMPILER::CMPERR.
ERROR "The tag (NIL) is undefined."

Broken at COMPILER::CMPERR.  Type :H for Help.
SYSTEM>>make: *** [unixport/saved_pre_gcl] Błąd 255

The configure log is at:

http://www.math.uni.wroc.pl/~hebisch/prog/clogg

The build log is at:

http://www.math.uni.wroc.pl/~hebisch/prog/mlogg

The machine is 64-bit dual core Pentium D 805 running Debian etch.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden