[Axiom-developer] Re: [Maxima] 2.7.0 nqthm compile times

From: Matt Kaufmann
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Maxima] 2.7.0 nqthm compile times
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:42:24 -0500

Regarding:

>> My advice: ignore user-supplied ftype declaims.

I don't have any problem with that as the default behavior.  But I'd
like to be able to override that "ignore" -- that's what I was trying
to say in this part of my reply yesterday (where here I've tried to
eliminate some ambiguity in it).

  As you know, in ACL2 we do our own auto-proclaiming of function types.
  Just to be safe, I think it would be good if there were a way to turn
  off the auto-proclamation capability, as a way to work around any
      ^^^
     GCL's
  problems we might encounter, using our own proclaiming instead.
                              by using ACL2's

Thanks --
-- Matt
           d=gmail.com; s=beta;

h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;

b=VZiMC3HyT3UTewJZPY62wUlvOIzW8bNMIqcj7N7aoKMfRvx+L4OTSj0xu9lgHRjiOx8V4XriJpjyz5XbyEPEWWzOSbBIt1+DzVEotW9L/N7m8hFUewXaZIyHxb2JEl2bdM/Lms7XjA4u0qWKL4WOcfG0euxAmYNEmStO2MklU3Y=
           d=gmail.com; s=beta;

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;

b=Uc7KjbTveZ5Y+baAcGZZ+FkahsWXBfq25sEF599pvFHDLdFq/ZCNUJWflqsNaRltPGEdYCNVtW6EW8zr4bUbf5IGM5N8J9BbzKGWSj6Va3qC3KFjA31NtFJe7ShtugO6Ys0hWjTy+SiDbmLNAl30ImZOZk7id3U/8HeSjR+9t8M=