Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Hyperdoc
Date: 15 Jun 2007 07:57:45 +0200

Dear Bill, et al.,

> Perhaps the ultimate example of what you want (except
> nicely formated HTML output) is 'displayDatabase' defined in
> /src/interp/as.boot.pamphlet.

Many thanks for the hint.  I guess I have now everthing together, save some
html knowledge and, most importantly, sockets on windows!

For some reason I believed that the "webserver" would run on windows, but
apparently, this is not the case.  Is there a chance to have something similar
on windows?  Or would that, in fact, mean that we could run the old hyperdoc on
windows, too?  Sorry that I'm so ignorant about these things.

Maybe some other lisp that can compile axiom on windows has some possibility to
communicate with a browser?

Martin