Re: [Axiom-developer] Merging build-improvements to trunk

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Merging build-improvements to trunk
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:12:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Stephen Wilson wrote:

| Stephen Wilson <address@hidden> writes:
| [...]
| > I did not ask if the patch was worth commiting.  Its trivial, I have
| > no objection.
|
| Actually, now that I gave this a breif thought, I do have an objection
| to this patch.

I'm very happy to revert this patch and let people with more time and
interest to make it happen.

[...]

| My understanding of case-insensitive/case-preserving file-systems
| tells me that there are other files in Silver which would cause
| conflicts.

In fact, there were many.  Tim partially picked the patches; I was just
attempting to complete what he did.  But, I'm very happy to let people with
more resources to do it -- I'll revert my commit in a moment.  It does not
seem that I critically depend on it -- I can build wh-sandbox and
build-improvements.