Re: [Axiom-developer] Merging build-improvements to trunk

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Merging build-improvements to trunk
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:53:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2007, Stephen Wilson wrote:

| Gaby,
|
| I am curious about this change to truck.

It is a change everybody discusses here a long time ago and agrees that
it is what we have to do.  If you believe people spend resource making stupid
pathnames work, then you should logically approve the idea of supporting check
out of Axiom source code on brain damaged file systems that are care
preserving but case insensitive.
The change in question disambiguate between poly.ht and Poly.ht.  Tim has
already incorporate similar changes.

The patch in question is already in the repository.  It consists in
renaming a file.