Re: [Axiom-developer] Hyperdoc on windows

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Hyperdoc on windows
Date: 01 Jun 2007 08:26:07 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> The following question was raised about hyperdoc on windows.
> I did some work on this years ago and got it running.
>
> > Hae?  You have a HyperDoc port for windows? Where can I get  it?
>
> I uploaded hyperwin.tgz. You can get it at
> <http://daly.axiom-developer.org/hyperwin.tgz>
>
> For instructions see:
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2005-12/msg00438.html>

Since I cannot really try it (no MS Windows here...), another question: does
this also enable graphics?  At the time you wrote that you are "now trying to
get the graphics working" -- did you succeed?

I assume that your hyperdoc patch does communicate with axiom, i.e., browse and
examples work?  Otherwise it would be quite worthless, as you know.

Waldek, do you think you could merge that into your branch -- given that my
assumption is correct?

Would be great!

Martin