[Axiom-developer] HyperDocReplacement

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] HyperDocReplacement
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:03:05 -0400

Has anyone been able to run Martin's code in

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandBoxHyperDocReplacement

While trying to test this on the latest wh-sandbox and
build-improvements I got into some issues:

1. In wh-sandbox I need to give a full path to the hyper.spad file and
hyper.lisp. With build improvements it works like in the example above
(the loading of the files).

2. In wh-sandbox doing )co \...\hyper.spad in  I get:
  >> System error:
  Cannot create the file HYPER.erlib/index.KAF

I assume that this line in the docs is not correct:

start a WebBrowser? and enter the url http://localhost/|?binomial `
`OutputForm|.

given that it doesnt have the port number.

I have a rookie question if one does: )co hyper.spad twice is the
first one overwritten by the first one, or does it damage the first
one? I say this because I did this by mistake, and the first one
loaded fine, but the second time I got:

System error:
Cannot rename the file "p "HYPER.erlib" to #p"HYPER.NRLIB"

If anybody ran the code without problem, please let me know to see what
I am doing wrong.

Thank you,

Alfredo