Re: [Axiom-developer] NAG libraries

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] NAG libraries
Date: 31 May 2007 08:26:05 +0200

Dear Mike,

at my faculty (University of Vienna, Faculty for Mathematics), there is some
interest in using the NAG libraries from within axiom.  Unfortunately, I'm an
absolute looser concerning Fortran and I haven't used the libraries myself at
all and will probably not use them in future either.  However, I'd love to set
things up, so that NAGlink works again.  I guess that this may also be fruitful
for NAG, if you look at the ongoing debate which software to buy and where to
save a little money.

Thus, do you think you could give me some help there?

Many thanks,

Martin