[Axiom-developer] ISSAC papers/presentations?

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] ISSAC papers/presentations?
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 14:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

Gaby, after checking the ISSAC 2007 page and seeing the registration
fees, I fear non-student, non-ACM/SIG, un-funded me will not be
attending after all :-(.

I don't know what the copyright restrictions are on ISSAC submitted
papers and presentations, but will you be able to make your work
available outside of ISSAC proper for those of us in the peanut
gallery?  Can anyone videotape the talk for online use?

Cheers,
CY

 customers who are looking for what you sell.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/