Re: [Axiom-developer] Back again.

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Back again.
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 23:45:52 -0400

Quoting C Y <address@hidden>:

... Making linedit work on the targeted Lisp platforms might let us avoid the need for clef, for example.

Since gnu readline (or it's equivalent) are available on all the likely
Axiom targets, I don't see any point to clef (or linedit). clef does
provide some command completions for Axiom, but these also
could be provided by readline. As far as I know, other than that
clef is just legacy code that can disappear.