Re: [Axiom-developer] Desired functionality from noweb

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Desired functionality from noweb
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 05:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to reply to myself, but I want to record this idea before I head
for work:

Worth trying would be to make the "<<" and ">>" references I originally
removed from the chunk definition names into active links to the
previous and next chunk as the machine would see it.  Not in chunk
references in code (which should link to the defined chunk) but in the
chunk name in the Listing:  entry.  Wonder if that's legal?  I'll have
to try tonight.

I'll take a stab at a lisp weave function tonight as well.

CY

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.