[Axiom-developer] wh-sandbox

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: [Axiom-developer] wh-sandbox
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:39:07 +0200 (CEST)

As of revision 513 wh-sandbox should build both with CLtL1 gcl
and Ansi gcl.  There is good chance that it will build and run
in gcl (safety 3) mode -- 513 contains fixes for all problem that
I observed in such build, but I still have to do a clean run from
start to end (safe build take more than 16 hours).

In a private tree I also managed to build wh-sandbox using sbcl,
but there are problems in some tests and some changes does not
look good.  I commited most of obvious fixes to 513, but the
rest will take some time.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden