Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Please join!

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Please join!
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 14:47:01 -0400

Hi Bill,

Alfredo, what version of Axiom on Windows are you using for
this test?

                       AXIOM Computer Algebra System
              Version of Monday January 17, 2005 at 22:31:38

In http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomBinaries it says version 0.1.4.

It is not possible (yet) to compile wh-sandbox on Windows.
I am working on it. Any help would be appreciated.

Anything I can do to help just let me know. Martin just emailed that
build-improvements seems to have browsing the databases working.

Regards,

Alfredo