[Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-commit] SF.net SVN: axiom: [501] branches/b

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-commit] SF.net SVN: axiom: [501] branches/build-improvements
Date: 11 Apr 2007 10:08:49 -0500

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

| Gregory Vanuxem <address@hidden> writes:
|
| | Hello,
| |
| | Le mercredi 11 avril 2007 à 06:49 -0700, address@hidden
| | a écrit :
| | > Revision: 501
| | >           http://svn.sourceforge.net/axiom/?rev=501&view=rev
| | > Author:   dos-reis
| | > Date:     2007-04-11 06:49:23 -0700 (Wed, 11 Apr 2007)
| | >
| | > Log Message:
| | > -----------
| | > 2007-04-11  Gabriel Dos Reis  <address@hidden>
| | >
| | >         * configure.ac.pamphlet: Update version info.
| | >         * configure.ac: Regenerate.
| | >         * configure: Likewise.
| | >
| | > 2007-04-11  Gabriel Dos Reis  <address@hidden>
| | >
| | >         * postpar.boot.pamphlet: Push into package BOOT.
| | >         Remove cached Lisp translation
| | >         * Makefile.pamphlet (<<postpar.clisp>>): Remove.
| | >         (postpar.boot): Translate with bootsys.
| | >         * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
| | >
| | > Modified Paths:
| | > --------------
| | >     branches/build-improvements/ChangeLog.build-improvements
| | >     branches/build-improvements/configure
| | >     branches/build-improvements/configure.ac
| | >     branches/build-improvements/configure.ac.pamphlet
| | >     branches/build-improvements/src/interp/ChangeLog.build-improvements
| | >     branches/build-improvements/src/interp/Makefile.in
| | >     branches/build-improvements/src/interp/Makefile.pamphlet
| | >     branches/build-improvements/src/interp/c-util.boot.pamphlet
| | >     branches/build-improvements/src/interp/postpar.boot.pamphlet
| | >     branches/build-improvements/src/scripts/document.in
| |
| | c-util.boot was modified too :-). I don't know if this is intentional
| | but you did not push it into the "BOOT" package.
|
| Ooooops, I checked in the WRONG tree -- I meant to check in the tree
| that constains only the change to c-util.  I'm deeply sorry.
                                    ^^^^^^

gloops; I meant "postpar.boot" changes only.  As is the tree cannot
build.

There is a bug in c-util.boot that I wanted to correct before adding
the changes that make it compilable with bootsys.
I should not commit to Axiom early in the morning before enough
coffee.

I'll notify you when I reinstate the tree in a good shape.  Sorry for
the inconvenience.