Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: structural decomposition

From: C Y
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: structural decomposition
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 19:04:43 -0700 (PDT)

--- Bill Page <address@hidden> wrote:

> Gaby,
>
> This is just a quick note to say that I REALLY appreciate the
> work that you are continuing to do with Boot and the Axiom
> build machinery in general. I think these improvements are
> very important to the long term stability and maintainablity
> of the system.
>
> Thank you!

I'd like to second that thank you!  Being able to target sbcl as a
delivery platform would open up a lot of possibilities in terms of
interaction with other Lisp libraries.

Gaby, does this result mean that the Algebra code up through layer 13
can be successfully built by shoe/new boot without needing the old boot
at all?

Cheers,
CY

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate